The SNAP E&T Operations Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Developing, Implementing, and Growing a SNAP E&T Program is a “soup to nuts” guide for States and other stakeholders on how to build a SNAP E&T program using third-party partners to deliver services. It outlines a “Plan, Implement, Grow” framework that States can use to thoughtfully plan their SNAP E&T program growth.
The Handbook includes details on how to accomplish key program development steps, such as:
- Organizing a Planning Group and Process
- Developing a SNAP E&T Implementation Plan
- Building a System for Data Tracking, Reporting and Analysis
- Securing Third-Party Partners
- Building a System of Participant Referral
- Building a System of Participant Eligibility Confirmation and Invoicing
- Operationalizing Third-Party Partnerships
- Planning for Growth
- Factors for Growth
The Handbook is available here.